The following definitions apply when reading this document:
- Verity, we, our or us. Means Verity Agency Services Pty Ltd ABN 27164580563, it's subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and subcontractors.
- Third Party or Third Parties. Means an organisation or organisations other than Verity.
- Online Services. Means any and all services provided electronically by Verity, including websites, portals, forms and email.
- You, your or yourself. Means a person or system accessing the Online Services, either personally, directly or through an automated process or program.
- Content. Means any information or data available through or accessed via the Online Services, including but not limited to written articles, images and illustrations, audio or video, photographs, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, designs, computer software and computer code.
- Use, using or usage. Means your use of or access to the Online Services and Content, either personally, directly and in real time, or through an automated process or program.
- Booking. Means a service or product purchased or reserved through the Online Services, including consultation appointments, call back requests and visa packages.
Copyright and Allowed Usage
The Content of the Online Services is owned by us or licenced to us under agreements with Third Parties. You may not, without our prior written consent (which consent we may withhold in our absolute discretion), use the Content for any purpose other than establishing and assessing if you will engage our professional services. This includes but is not limited to copying, reproducing, commercialising, adapting, or creating derivative works from the Content.
You may only use the Online Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Online Services does not breach any laws that are applicable to you.
You may not distribute or otherwise make available through the Online Services any material which:
- includes or may include computer viruses, worms, spyware or malware, or other malicious objects;
- in our sole discretion is objectionable, including being false or misleading, libellous or defamatory, discriminatory, racist, pornographic or obscene, abusive, harassing or threatening;
- violates or infringes on the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, intellectual property or privacy of others; or
- solicits the supply of commercial services or contains advertising.
Termination of use
We may terminate or restrict your use of the Online Services at any time without notice. We may modify, suspend or cancel the Online Services at any time.
The Online Services are provided on a best efforts basis. At no time do we warrant or commit that the Online Services will be continuously available.
Accuracy of Information
We exercise our best endeavours to keep the information on this website accurate and up to date but we do not warrant that the information is complete, current or free from errors.
This site offers Google Translate as an option to translate English language web pages to other languages. These translations may not be suitable for complex immigration and education matters. We do not warrant the accuracy of information translated by Google Translate and this service is offered solely to assist you to determine if you wish to engage our professional services.
System Errors and Malfunctions
The Online Services rely on complex technology for their delivery. We will not be responsible for any loss incurred as a result of system errors or malfunctions.
You use the Online Services at your own discretion and risk. To the extent lawfully permitted, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage of whatever kind (including consequential or incidental damage) that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with your use of the Online Services however arising, including due to our negligence.
We specifically exclude all liability for any loss or damage that may result from your use of, or reliance upon the Content.
In the event a court determines under Applicable Law we have a liability to you in relation to any service or Content you access through the Online Services for any reason, we limit our liability to the re-supply of the service or Content or payment of the cost of having the service or Content supplied again in our absolute discretion.
Goods and Service Tax
We are required by law to collect Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10% for services provided to clients located or normally resident in Australia. Any GST we collect is paid to the Australian Government and is not part of our professional fees.
Our automated booking system will calculate if GST is applicable based the information provided by you at the time of booking. Regardless of this calculation, you remain responsible for the GST component of services provided. For example, if you purchase services from us while overseas which are determined by our systems to be GST exempt and subsequently travel to Australia, GST will be added to your account for that part of the services delivered while you are in Australia.
Acceptance of Booking
Cancellation and Refunds - Consultation Appointments
Consultation appointments may be cancelled either by you or by us. You can cancel a consultation appointment at any time using the automated cancellation system at https://www.visagateway.com.au/cancel-booking.
If you cancel a consultation we will provide the option of either rescheduling an equivalent appointment or obtaining a refund, less any non-refundable transaction costs incurred by us. Examples of non-refundable transaction costs are credit card and PayPal processing fees.
If we cancel or decline to accept a booking, we will refund the full amount of any fees paid by you to us.
- We can only refund using the same mechanism and account used for payment (e.g. the same credit card, PayPal or bank account).
- All refunds are processed manually by us, normally within 3 business days of a refund request, or of us notifying you that the booking has been declined or cancelled. Circumstances in which a refund my be delayed beyond 3 days include where there is suspected fraud. While this is rare, we will not process a refund until we are satisfied with the integrity of the transaction.
Cancellation and Refunds - Visa Packages
Cancellation and refunds for visa packages are subject to the separate terms and conditions of the agreement entered into on purchase of the package.
Need More Information?
- Verity Agency Services Pty Ltd
- PO Box 37, Fyshwick ACT, Australia 2609.